I would never dream of competing with Madhuri Dixit: Huma Qureshi

Huma Qureshi has said that she would never dream of competing with Madhuri Dixit. 



The 27-year-old actress stars with Dixit in the forthcoming Dedh Ishqiya.

Qureshi said: "Madhuri is the quintessential heroine of all times. There is a lot of pressure when you are working with her, but she made it really easy for me. 

"When I decided to sign the film, I knew exactly what I was doing. So there was no apprehension or insecurity. Even on the set, I had a great team, a great director, who never once made me feel that there is some sort of disparity or that I am the second lead.

"And most importantly I never thought that I was competing with her. I think it is a huge compliment for me that I am starring with her in the film. You can't compete with the sun. There can be no competition." 
Source : digitalspy.co.uk

Comments