Much exited to start shooting with Madhuri Dixit: Arshad Warsi


Can't wait to start shooting with Madhuri Dixit, I'm fond of Vidya but Madhuri is Madhuri: Arshad Warsi

Madhuri Dixit and Arshad Warsi in Dedh Ishqiya
Madhuri Dixit and Arshad Warsi
The ultimate Bollywood Beauty Queen, Madhuri Dixit is going to appear on silver screen after a long break with upcoming Dedh Ishqiya, the sequel to black comedy thriller Ishqiya (2010) which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi in the key roles.
Dedh Ishqiya will be directed by Abhishek Chaubey and produced by Vishal Bharadwaj. Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi are returning for the sequel. Buzz is that Arshad is getting very excited for his upcoming project, While Arshad Warsi, Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah won the hearts of film buffs with their performances in the film Ishqiya, audiences are now eagerly waiting for the film's sequel Dedh Ishqiya.
But Arshad himself seems to be the most eager of all to start shooting for the film. The reason? At a recent event, he expressed himself  "I absolutely enjoyed working with Vidya (Balan) in Ishqiya. She is a dear friend and I will miss her while shooting the sequel. But I can't wait to start shooting with Madhuri Dixit. I mean, no one can beat her right?" said an excited Arshad at a recent event. Madhuri you are really unmatchable!
Dedh Ishqiya also stars Kangana Ranaut in a key role and the fans will watch Madhuri as a begum. She will be reciting poetry.