Madhuri's Dance is Like Fire & Lightning Together: Prabhu Deva

Madhuri Dixit Dance with Prabhu Deva

"Madhuri never asked for simpler steps" The  Michael Jackson of Hindi Cinema Prabhu Deva recalls his first hit "Que sera sera" with Dance Diva Madhuri Dixit in Bollywood
I had been choreographing and dancing for a good 12 years before I did Que sera sera for Boney Kapoor. I did it for two reasons - one, I shared a good rapport with Boney and the more important reason, Madhuri Dixit. She's just too good.
When Madhuri dances, it's like fire and lightning together. When we started rehearsing for the song in Pukar, I realised everything I had heard about her was true. She was so driven. Not once did she get intimidated by the beats in AR Rahman's song.
Moreover, I didn't try to simplify the steps for her. A lot of heroines ask me to make the dance steps easier. But not Madhuri. In fact, she told me, 'I'll do 40-50 rehearsals. I'll do whatever is required.' Eventually, she needed fewer rehearsals. She not only matched me but even outdid me in the number.
There was a lot of Michael Jackson in the choreography. But that's me, isn't it? Madhuri did the moonwalk in Que sera sera perfectly. We didn't think it would become so iconic. However, I couldn't enjoy the success. Suddenly there was a huge demand for Madhuri and me to perform together on stage. Sadly, I wasn't in Mumbai at the time. I got to perform on stage with her several years later. And neither of us had forgotten a single step.
A lot of credit for the song's success goes to Rahman. Que sera sera had a very unusual rhythm. It was a challenge for me to pick up Rahman's beats and translate them into dance steps. That song brought me success in Bollywood. It also gave me a friend in producer Boney. Our association had started before Pukar with a rain song for Sridevi in Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja, which I had to leave halfway after seven days of shooting. via:timesofindia
Madhuri Dixit Superb dance Que sera sera
For this song, Madhuri Dixit teamed up with southern star Prabhu Deva for a highly energetic and dynamic dance sequence. Madhuri was absolutely perfect in this number that saw her performing a series of mind-boggling steps that were a combination of acrobatics and contemporary dance. {imeg source ibnlive}