Madhuri's Beauty Interview 2012 - 'Vogue India'


Quick Beauty Questionss with Madhuri Dixit, Madhuri's Beauty Secrets an exclusive Interview 2012 by Vogue India.
"Very recently I was at a function and there were technical issues with the lights on the stage," says Madhuri Dixit, telling me a story. "Somebody said 'Madhuri ko stage pe bula lo, light ki zaroorat nahi padegi!’” According to Madhuri, it’s the best compliment she’s ever received.
Beauty Queen Madhuri Dixit in Vogue India

Through her five-year Bollywood sabbatical, the birth of two boys, a decade living in Denver, and a return to films, she’s been constantly praised for her flawless skin and a face that belies her years.
Is there a secret we can steal? Apparently not.

"Age is just a number," she says. "Age is totally in the way you look and feel. I don’t believe in age taking over but I want to look my best till the end."

What’s your most sinful indulgence?  Chocolates

How do you prefer your make-up done -- focused on the eyes or lips?  Bold eyes

How do you unwind? The time I spend with my kids, silly jokes we crack together, laughing about everything...It's a different world all together.

How did you get your pre-baby body back? I was very conscious about my diet, never indulged in fat foods. Definitely exercise every day; nothing can be achieved without it.

Are you a gym person? Yes, I believe in staying fit but the gym is not everything. I practice kathak thrice a week at home and on the other two days I work out. I believe in staying healthy that shows in my skin.

Is there an anti-aging product you swear by? Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex. Its immediate effect lasts for four hours. And it reduces the lines and wrinkles in just 10 minutes. With regular use it shows visible results in about two weeks.

What’s your favourite kitchen beauty remedy? Besan, honey and lemon juice works amazingly for your skin. Even cucumber dipped in milk, is one of my favourite kitchen remedies.

Do you have any bad beauty habits? I have no bad habits to change

Interview by Vogue India

Comments