Karan's Views About Beauty Queen Madhuri Dixit


She came and she conquered everything. Her magic has never been scientifically explained, but has always been there.....
Madhuri Dixit & Karan Johar on Jhalak Dekhla Jaa Season 5
"What do I say about the most beautiful woman ever? What do I say about the most magnificent smile ever? What do I say about the most fantastic actress ever? Whatever I say won´t be enough. All I am gonna say is: they don´t make them like her anymore." - Karan Johar

"It is something you cannot help. You find yourself stupidly smiling every time Madhuri smiles. And that´s the kind of impact she has." - Karan Johar

"Post Madhuri Dixit, I don't think there's been any queen bee. The crown lies, without the queen." - Karan Johar

"Dancing is a blend of two thing, in cinema specifically it´s about your footwork - legwork ofcourse and it´s about your face work. And Madhuri excells in both. And that´s a rare combination. She just adds so much expression - dance is expression - and her expression is just fantastic. And I think that is just Madhuri Dixit and nobody, I repeat nobody, on Indian cinema can move, dance and express in a song the way Madhuri Dixit does." - Karan Johar

"In the ’90s, any sari worn by Madhuri Dixit would instantly spawn a million copies.Young girls shopping on Mumbai’s Linking Road or in Delhi’s Karol Bagh wouldn’t hesitate to ask for the Hum Aapke Hain Kaun sari." - Karan Johar

“Madhuri’s someone I’ve known for years now, ever since Dil To Pagal Hai when I worked with Yashji. She just has to smile and that makes your moment that day... I feel really sad that I couldn’t ever work with her. She was on her last couple of years when I started. I interacted with her on Dil To Pagal Hai and feel special because I did. I’m dying to work with her and Sridevi. They really were the last of the empresses. Everyone else now are buddies – we’re on back-slapping terms. That whole euphoria, aura, status…”  - Karan Johar

Comments