Madhuri Dixit is looking for a bigger place in Mumbai


Bollywood Diva, Madhuri Dixit is house hunting in Mumbai. For a while now the actress has been looking for a bigger space in suburban areas of Mumbai. Among the places she has seen is some high-rises in Versova. Says a source, "Madhuri was spotted checking out a home in a multi-storied building in Versova. The building has several Bollywood folk residing in the same complex."
Says Madhuri, "Ever since I returned to Mumbai, it has been on my mind. I have just been looking at some places but nothing has been finalised. House hunting is a long process. At the moment I am thinking and if there is something feasible, I just have a look."
Madhuri is looking for a bigger place as her two sons Ryan and Arin are growing up and in the coming years need more space. She adds, "I have just made a beginning, let's see where it leads to." The actress presently resides at Juhu.

Source: Movies.NDTV

Comments