I am a Fan of Gorgeous Madhuri Dixit: Naseeruddin Shah


Madhuri Dixit is making her comeback with ‘Dedh Ishqiya‘, the sequel of ‘Ishqiya’ .Naseeruddin Shah, her co-star in lead role in the film is extremely happy.
Talking about film the actor said he is a fan of the gorgeous actress and is looking forward to be working with her after long time.
“Madhuri and I have worked together before and I am her fan. I don’t know how many films of mine she has seen but I always thought she is a good actress and I am waiting to work with her again,” he said.
Naseeruddin Shah also admitted that the sequel seems to be turning out better than the original. “I am waiting for the shooting to begin. It will be at the end of the year. I am waiting also because it will be Abhishek Chaubey’s next film. I feel it will be better than ‘Ishqiya’,” insisted he.


Source: Bollywoodjournal

Comments