Madhuri Dixit Quotes for Fans


Madhuri Dixit time by time Quoted alot for her fans, Here I post some of those.


  • My family gives me enough security and warmth. I don’t have to look for it outside! After achieving so much success and fame I’m apprehensive about people’s motives. I want to be sure that people want to be friends with me and not my fame!

  • I have never bothered to find out who the other heroine is in my film at any stage of my career. Competition doesn’t matter because I give my best to all my shots anyway.

  • I hope I’m not sounding presumptuous or vain. but I think like Sridevi, I was another heroine who could break the barriers between the classes and the masses.

  • When Hussainji narrated the script to me, I couldn’t understand it. And I told him so. So, he worked out a storyboard and then I could visualise the whole film. You know the film is like a painting on celluloid.

  • No I won’t. Our lives come a full circle. For someone else to be No.1, someone has to give up the position. Didn’t Hemaji bow out to give place to Sridevi? When I joined films I was clear I wanted to make a name, which I have done.

  • I feel I am capable of much more. I guess every artiste feels that way. If you are satisfied, you begin to stagnate.

  • It's so ironical. When you finally achieve recognition, you hide behind dark glasses.


  • Good films flop, atrocious films do well. Uncertainty is the only certainty in this business. 


  • The tendency in the media is to portray everyone in the film industry as sex-starved creatures. Please spare us.


  • I in no way influence the girl or the boy to make the decision. It has to be totally theirs. And the family has to decide totally on their own.

Comments