Madhuri revealed why she married Sriram Nene

Madhuri Dixit Family pic
Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit is in India for a brief period and she revealed some of her sweet little secret. She divulged why she has married Dr. Sriram Nene. She said one of the prime reasons to marry her doctor husband is his culinary skills. Sriram Nene is a very good cook.

"I am not that great a cook. But I love to cook and eat. My husband cooks better than me. I was impressed with his (Dr Nene's) culinary skills...and that was one of the reasons to marry him," said Madhuri, who became the lifestyle ambassador of the newly launched TV channel said.

The dhak dhak lady agreed to the popular saying that the easiest way to win a man's heart is through his stomach.

But when asked what is her favorite food? she relied, Kanda Poha and all Maharashtrian food.

When Madhuri was asked what recipe will she cook and for which Khan's - Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir, Madhuri said, "I will make a vegetarian recipe for Shahrukh. He is very sweet. And even if the food is not that good, he would say it is lovely. Among the actress I will make food for Rani Mukherjee as we get along very well."



via:http://bollygossips4u.blogspot.com

Comments