Self Interview of Madhuri Dixit

Name ---------- Madhuri Dixit

Date of Birth ---- May 15, 1967

Place of Birth ---- Maharashtra, India

Zodiac Sign ------ Taurus

Height ------------- 5'5

Parents ------------ Shankar Dixit and Snehlata Dixit

Siblings------------ Older Brother and Two Sisters

Address ----------- Madhuri DixitVijaydeep,

3rd Floor,Iris Park, Juhu, Mumbai 400-049 India

I love --------------- My parents, brother, sisters, nieces and nephews.

I hate ------------- - Cockroaches!

I’m afraid of ----- Cockroaches!

My hero ----------- God !

My passion ------ Acting

I get turned on by ----------- Music- soft and sentimental.

My biggest fear ------------ Of losing people

My greatest necessity ---- Clean bathrooms!

My sex-appeal ----------- You tell me!!

My biggest assets -------- My eyes and smile.

I’m superstitious about ---- Walking under the ladder.

What touches me most ---- My clothes (Ha,Ha!)

I love My strength ----------- My family and friends.

My weakness ----------- Animals (I hate to see anybody hurting them).

My favourite possession --- Memories, and all my fan mail.

My wildest fantasy -------- That I’m tap-dancing with, Gene Kelly.

What tires me most ---------- Interviews!!

Comments