Madhuri Unforgotable

"I have sung most songs for Madhuri and Juhi. But if I have to pick one, it will be Madhuri. She just adds so much expression, that I always felt that all the expressions I had put in song were justified. In fact she used to better it. I loved to see my songs enacted by her." Alka Yagnik:

"It has been a great pleasure in having Madhuriji on the USA leg of the (Unforgettable) tour. She has been an icon in the Indian film industry and we´re very happy that she could be with us on this tour."
"It (shooting of a song with Madhuri for Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan) was simply fabulous. I always wanted to do a film with her, but unfortunately we never got chance to work together and even when offers came they never materialised, for one reason or another. After doing a dance number with her in Bade Mian Chhote Mian I am even more eager to work with her. She is a marvellous dancer and actress. I hope some producer will soon offer as a good film."
"While working with Madhuri in Chhote Miyan, first thought that crossed my mind was that I should have born 20 years later." Amitabh Bachchan:

Madhuri Dixit's Magic

Comments