Madhuri Dixit is the true symbol of versatility

Deepika Padokone:
"I have grown up watching Madhuri Dixit, she is like a legend to me and one of the finest our industry has seen."

"It's almost impossible to have another Madhuri. I am not God to predict but thinking to have someone as complete as her is beyond my imagination."
"I'm an ardent admirer of this lady! Her smile says to hell with darkness, I bring light!" 
"She´s such a good girl, so humble and well brought up, she deserves all the good things that hava happened to her."
"Madhuri reminds me of the beauty of Madhubala, Grace of Vaijantimalaa with the sensitivity of Nutan."
"One has to agree that Madhuri is magical. She is pure magic onscreen."
"I love Madhuri Dixit because there is something about her which is really amazing."
"Every moment you watch her, you wanna watch her more and more and more, you just can´t have enough of her."
"Madhuri is so encouraging and concerned about people around her."
"It's shocking that inspite of being such a respected actress, she doesn't have any airs about her - she doesn't throw attitude at all. It's been like magic - I've always wanted to work with her." 
"Madhuri Dixit is probably the most attractive face of Bollywood."
"I had predicted back at the time of Dayavan making that one day this girl will be as good as, maybe even better, than Sridevi. And it's a prediction that has come true."
"Madhuri Dixit is the true symbol of versatility."

Read full story:

Comments