Madhuri Dixit is the best dancer of this country "Anil Kapoor"


"I was fortunate enough to come close to her through all my films. I wooed her and married her. I fell in love with her and she reciprocated...on celluloid at least. I think we made the best screen-pair."
 
"Madhuri Dixit is the best dancer of this country."
 
"Madhuri - you´re not a good actress. You´re not a good dancer and you´re definitely not a good human being. Because I feel that you are a fantastic actress. An outstanding dancer. And a fabulous human being. And that is from the bottom of my heart."
 
"Madhuri was very, very special. Fantastic actress, beautiful girl with a lovely smile, and most importantly very good person. We got professionally very close as we did about 14 films together, and that raised jealousy in many people, because everybody wanted to know her, everybody wanted to date her."

Madhuri Dixit Magic:

Comments