A Chat with Madhuri Dixit after launch of Statue in London


Madhuri Dixit is one of those Bollywood star who waxed at Madam Tussauds in London. Before MADHURI the Bollywood stars who waxed at Madam Tussauds are Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor, Hertik Roshan. Last week, Madhuri goes London with her husband Dr Shriram Nene, children Ryan and Arin, parents and manager Rikku Rakeshnath along with his daughter Shaina Nath who has styled Madhuri's outfit at Madame Tussauds, for the launch of her wax statue.

A brief chat with Madhuri after the Launch of her wax statue in London:

When were you approached by Madame Tussauds?
 We were approached in October. We were excited by the opportunity. I was thrilled to be here in London at Madame Tussauds unveiling my wax figure.

You are the sixth Bollywood star in Madame Tussauds - including actresses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor who have been waxed before. Don't you feel you should have been asked much earlier since achieved greater glory and fame much before them?
It does not matter to me on the timing and who's come before me. It is an honour and has made my fans very happy.

Do you feel the statue looks exactly like you?
It is a very close resemblance and we think the creative team did a great job. My wax statue is incredibly detailed and they have captured my look very well. I feel very humbled to be included alongside other Bollywood stars and some of my personal heroes.

Who designed your look and styling for the wax statue at MT?
Varun Bahl did a great job on the saree and so did Shaina Nath as the stylist. It took a few days to finalise the look. We selected a saree for the statue rather than a western outfit as Varun and Shaina both felt the saree looks best on me.
 (By Times Of India)

Comments