I wanted to work with Madhuri since I debuted in cinema-Ajay Devgan

Madhuri Dixit is perhaps the most complete actor hindi cinema-Ajay Devgan
Bollywood Action Hero Ajay Devgan expressed his feeling to work with Beauty Queen Madhuri Dixit, and admire her acting, dance and beauty in awesome way.
"I wanted to work with Madhuri since I debuted in cinema, but never got the opportunity. She is perhaps the most complete actor hindi cinema has today. I always felt dwarfed while acting alongside her."
See some Beautiful snaps of Beauty Queen with Ajay Devgn


Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn and Emran Hashmi
Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn, Preity Zinta in Yeh Rasty Hain Pyar Ke
Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn and Emran Hashmi
Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn in Yeh Rasty Hain Pyar Ke
Madhuri Dixit, Ajay Devgn in Lejja

Comments