Me and My whole Family the world starts and ends with Madhuri Dixit

There´s nobody like Madhuri. She is the legend: Rani Mukherjee reveals her thoughts towards India's most beautiful woman actress Madhuri Dixit
Add caption
"I can go on and on and on about Madhuri, because for me and my whole family the world starts and ends with Madhuri Dixit. We just absolutely adore her."
"When Madhuri used to make a movie, it made a difference to all of us, because there´s nobody like Madhuri. She is the legend."
"I remember Beta making a huge impact on me. I had gone completely mad about Madhuri after seeing the movie."
"Madhuri Dixit is the only one who inspires me the way I am on screen."
 Rani Mukherjee Said at different times and different situations about the Queen of hearts Madhuri Dixit

Comments