Madhuri Dixit Dreams Of Opening Dance Schools Worldwide


Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit has revealed that she has a dream to open a chain of dance school worldwide but reveals that still there is some time to fulfil her wish.

"I don`t have an immediate, ready plan to open my dance school, but I really want to do something like that and hopefully, god willing, I will do it," Madhuri quoted

"The plans are in my head right now. It will be multi-genre school where various dance forms will be taught. I am speaking as if everything is ready... but it is my dream. If I do it, it will be everywhere," she added.

The 43-year-old actress who left her career to marry Shriram Nene in 1999 maintained she kept plasticing kathak and it gave lot of joy to her.

"I started practising my kathak there and that`s something that gave me a lot of joy.”

Meanwhile, talking about her experience of judging the reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 she said that she is enjoying every moment of it but maintained that she was never fond of Bollywood’s glitz and glamour.

"I miss Mumbai for the energy of the city and because there are a lot of friends in the city. I miss my craft sometimes but I don`t miss the other stuff that goes with Bollywood because I was never part of it.”

"I have enjoyed every moment of my life - have never had any regrets. I am glad I took a break for my children because I wanted to be with them in their formative years," said Madhuri.

Comments